Johannesburg, South Africa
Woodburn Mann Executive Search and Leadership Assessment Consultancy has been in operation in Johannesburg, South Africa, since 1982 and is a leading research based Headhunter firm based in the central business district of Sandton,South Africa. Woodburn Mann is a dominant player in the executive search, placement and talent recruitment industry throughout South Africa and sub-Saharan Africa.
Woodburn Mann (Pty) Limited and Woodburn Mann Equity Partners (Pty) Limited, trading as Woodburn Mann, are among the leading Executive Search and Leadership Consultancies in southern Africa. Woodburn Mann Equity Partners (Pty) Limited, a Black Economic Empowerment Company, was established in 2003.
In South Africa; Ghana; Kenya; Tanzania; and Nigeria Woodburn Mann offers consulting services that address the key leadership needs of major organisations; the appointment, evaluation and development of world class, globally competitive executive talent. The business has formed a number of local and international strategic alliances which add considerable value to the company’s service offerings. The suite of consulting services includes:
Top Level Appointments
- Identification of key decision-makers through discreet research
- Main Board Non-Executive Chairman and Non-Executive Director Search
- Executive Search for remuneration levels above R1 million per annum
- Interim Executive Search - short-term contract executives
- Identification of senior managers through electronic and print media advertising
- Board of Directors: Composition, profiling and appraisal
- Top Executive Succession Planning
- Holistic Audits: Assessment of strategy, structure and management capability
- Subjective Individual Assessment: Identification of potential for promotion or development
- Psychometric Assessment: Appropriate level occupationally oriented assessment batteries conducted by Industrial Psychologists
- Executive Remuneration: Comparative market related pay, benefits and incentives through an association with one of the largest remuneration consultancies in Africa
- Performance Management: a Web-based system
- Contract Research: Sophisticated niche market research for business planning
- Coaching: Developing leadership skills, individual coaching, team coaching and coaching development within organizations.
- Counselling: Retrenchment, attitudinal, mid-life/career, stress, retirement
A hallmark of Woodburn Mann is that it is able to view an organisation from a holistic point of view, using a well-qualified multi-disciplinary team approach. Strategic alliances with organisations that provide specialist synergistic services, augment those provided from Woodburn Mann’s internal resources.